• Jamie Korlesky, Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Cardone
• Santosh Singh, Sr. Vice President, Human Resources, DENSO
• Noelle Valente, Vice President of Leadership and OD, Lear
In this session we will discuss:
• The current state of their organization’s talent management programs.
• The impact of 2022 programs that were launched in response to social and economic changes.
• New initiatives and innovations planned for 2023 in response to the Great Resignation.
• Advice for other manufacturing organizations or other industries facing a tight labor market.
• Longer-term projections for aligning talent and culture needs in support of the business.